It Could Be A Coincidence




At a certain time of my life I worked for an important organization. This organization received external visitors daily, for whom there was catering.

There were always food leftovers. One day, about midday, I got a banana out of the leftovers and I kept it to eat it later.

The day went on and I didn't eat the banana. Rather than let it go to waste, I left it on my table before leaving with a note: "Help yourself".

Just five minutes later and when I was already leaving, a work colleague, Maria, came to tell me how the whole day she had been wanting a banana, and then... there it was, the banana on my table, like a gift from the universe to her.

She couldn't be more surprised and pleased as this "coincidence" had brightened her day.

Think Positive;
You May Yet Help Another Friend.

0 comments:

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.