The longer I live, the more I realize the impact attitude has on life.
Attitude to me is more important than facts.
It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.
It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company... a church... a home.
The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for the day.
We cannot change our past. We cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
And so it is with you.
We are in charge of our attitudes.
- We are in charge of our attitudes.
- Our attitudes influence ourselves, our families and relatives, our friends and neighbors, our enemies and people we couldn't care less.
- Our attitudes affect our relationships with God and men.
- Our attitudes determine our past, our present and our future.
- Positive attitudes require us to worship God and to enjoy Him.
- Be prepare to live in harmony with all men and all things.