Then Philip opened his mouth, and beginning at this Scripture, preached Jesus to him. (Acts 8:35)
- God saves us one by one. If you have access to one, then that is your mission field. Every soul with Christ is a missionary, and every soul without Christ is a mission field. And a missionary will always be in the mission field speaking the truth of the Gospel in love to others. He wants to share his experience of Christ, his faithfulness to Christ, and how he was used by God to touch and change the lives of many.
- One person cannot reach the entire world. No missionary can go out to the whole mission field and speak to everyone. But we can speak to our neighbor. But who is my neighbor? It is the next person we meet along the way.
- The Spirit brought Philip to the Ethiopian eunuch who was reading the Scriptures and needed someone to explain them to him. The Spirit gave Philip the right words to say, and the eunuch confessed his faith in Christ. God opens doors of opportunity when we allow his call to challenge our plans in life.
- Ask God to bring you to the one He has prepared. He will get you to the right place at the right time to speak to that individual. He will speak through your lips, work through your hands, and fulfill in you the great purpose of His will.
- Oh Father, we have been called to witness; we have been called to speak of Your dear Son. Oh Holy Spirit, grant us discernment, and lead us to some seeking soul.
- To be successful in God’s kingdom is to be faithful where He has placed you as a missionary in your mission field.