Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (Jude 1:21)
- On cold days, we often find places to keep us warm.
- In our quest for holiness, we must keep ourselves in the love of God.
- We must think about God’s love. We must find ways to enjoy His radiance and warmth all day long.
- Let us dwell on the thoughts that God always love us.
- We are God’s beloved; we are God’s children.
- God loved us even before we were born. And He loved us now!
- Romans 8:39 made it clear that nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God.
- The apostle John often described himself as the disciple Jesus loved. We must do the same! We are the disciple Jesus loves! This should be our theme all day long!
- Let us keep ourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life.