For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus' sake. (2 Corinthians 4:5)
- The apostle Paul spread the gospel to distant regions of the world.
- He extended himself as a servant to meet the needs of others (2 Cor. 11:16-29).
- He wrote this about serving: “We do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake”.
- Not all of us are called to endure hardship to spread the gospel in distant lands.
- But each of us is responsible as a servant of God to share Christ with people in our sphere of influence.
- It is our privilege to help our neighbors, friends, and relatives.
- Let us ask God for openings to serve and to talk about Jesus who gave Himself for us.
- We serve God by sharing His Word with others.