There Is No Need To Grumble!




It had been quite some times my car's air conditioner couldn't provide cool air.

It was blowing warm air and I was sweating profusely!

I had the gas refill a week ago.

I was smiling away the first day.

Then my smile faded away when I realized it was not that cold anymore.

I suspected that the weather was too hot or the van was too old.

What I didn't know was that the gas was leaking!

I sent the van for repair yesterday.

After examining, it was discovered that it was the sub-seal that had caused the trouble!

*******

The shop was owned by an ex-student.

Two of the workers were also ex-students.

The mechanic who repaired my air conditioner was a man from a neighboring state.

He worked here because he married a woman from a neighboring country nearby.

Love is amazing; it could bring people far away together.

I remembered seeing a western man married an Asian woman, living in a remote village in Borneo.

Anyway the repair man was good.

The work done was meticulous and very professional.

But the two ex-students workers were not that good and appeared rather lazy.

Maybe we need to go far from house before we realize the importance of working faithfully and diligently.

The two local workers continued to grumble about the boss.

The ex-student owner was seen smiling always though he did not know much about repairing.

He was a good entrepreneur.

It was not easy for a young man to set up a car accessory shop with no experience at all to begin with!

My mechanic just smiled away, quietly repairing my air conditioner!

******

They were all students before.

They all started the same.

Of course, the owner of the shop might have rich parents.

But it is always the attitude that determines our day to day living.

There is no need to grumble!

2 comments:

  cornyman

April 11, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Wise words again and a great story that happened in your life. I like it!

  James

April 14, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I like the day to day stories in your life and the profound meaning behind them.

Once again, I have to agree with you that attitude counts in keeping repeat customers at the end of the day.

Funny Pics

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.