For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive. (1 Corinthians 15:22)
- God always tells us everything we need to know to get to Heaven.
- Here we are told that sin began with Adam’s disobedience. Sin started from Adam and spread all over the world, and brought death to all men. In Adam all die. This is the destiny of all mankind in Adam. If we disobey God as Adam did, our destiny will be death.
- Unlike Adam, Christ led a life of obedience to God in every way. He committed no sin. He obeyed God even unto His death on the cross. Because of Christ’s obedience, God made Him the firstfruits of eternal life. Christ is the first one who conquered the power of death.
- We will either be in Adam or in Christ. There will be no middle ground! And those who are in Christ will be made alive.
- How can we be in Christ? We are to live by His Word and remain in His love. We are to follow Him in all we do. We must obey His commands.
- God had told us the truth! He hasn’t left us to find our own way. God doesn’t hide the truth from us. He loves us and wants us to know the whole truth! He showed us how completely sin has affected our lives in order to reinforce just how much Christ has delivered us from. Christ’s work has made us safe. God’s Word has made us sure. Thank You Lord for Your mercy and grace!