Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas and everything that moves in them. (Psalm 69:34)
- We are told 80% of all life on Earth is found in the seas. Most of that life is out of sight, and many are just too small for our eyes to observe.
- From the microscopically small to the unsearched reaches of the universe, it is all the work of our Creator.
- In those magnificent structures, seen and unseen, God’s creative glory is revealed.
- As we consider the creation, it reminds us to appreciate God’s creation more.
- And as we grow to understand the wonder of creation, it always points us to the Creator Himself, and call us to worship Him.
- The psalmist said, “Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas and everything that moves in them”.
- If creation itself gives praise to the Creator, we should certainly do the same and more!
- Oh! What a Mighty God we serve! What a Wonderful Provider! What a Powerful Deliverer! What a Beautiful Savior! What an Everlasting and Dependable Father! What a Great and Trusted Friend! Oh Father of Mercy and Truth, we desire to praise and adore Your Holy Name!