Sometimes, it really hurts...




Sometimes, those angry words hurt me deeply and leave me restless. But then I remain unscathed. I would hold no grudges against anyone, and I would try every means to live in harmony with my surroundings.


Sometimes, those scrutinizing eyes make me feel completely naked and cause me nightmares. But then I am ever prepared and ready. I would return with a smile, not wanting to draw and attract their attentions. Those judgemental people only satisfy their egos for a moment. And when their egos are bruised, they always bring harms to themselves.

Sometimes, those jealous looks melt my brain, and make me insane. But then I remain generous and loving to all. I would return with a friendly look, not wanting to make more enemies. After all, hatred and jealousy can really harm most relationships. Who wish to have fewer friends, colleagues or relatives as time goes by?

But now, I already get use to all these. In the presence of my "enemies", I learn to stay aloof and remain polite. They will do me no harm because I cause them no harm. Let their angers return to them, let their own ill will cause them harm, and let those jealousy stirs up hatred in them. Nothing is to disrupt or rob me of my joy, my peace, and my love for others.

May God gives me patient, strength and wisdom to love my neighbors as myself.

5 comments:

  Jade

January 4, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Good post. It's these kinds of writings that can hurt the reader's pride a but. since it is our natural tendency to want to bite back.

Personally, I find it impossible to not the the norm (attack and "bite back') with an 'enemy' without the help of the good Lord.f :)

  The Fitness Diva

January 7, 2009 at 6:25 AM

You know.... I really need to read this blog more!
Some of your posts really speak to me!
Great thoughts, wonderful insights, and the thing about remaining aloof and polite among your enemies...
I am taking notes.

Take care

  Naye

January 7, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Great post you have a really nice blog here! I have something for you on my blog, take care and stay positive.

  Anonymous

January 12, 2009 at 11:29 PM

It's hard to be polite as people see as a weakness and scrutinize you for it, or you become a target.

  pieter m.s

January 24, 2009 at 6:26 PM

" Nothing is to disrupt or rob me of my joy, my peace, and my love for others" .....I AGREE:)

Get Paid for Browsing the Internet with LogiPTC Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.