Do you love someone?
- Say it to plant it. Do it before you miss the chances. Love needs soil to root in.
- Say it again to germinate it. Do it before it begins to wither and die. Love needs water to cause it to blossom like a living flower.
- Say it a third time to blossom it. Do it before the hearts turn cold at every sight. Love needs sunshine for warmth and growth.
- Say it a fourth time to strengthen it. Do it before it becomes brittle and disintegrates. Love needs tender loving care to nourish it and make it strong.
- Say it many times to establish it. Make it deeply rooted, germinated, blossomed, and fruitful many times over that love may be in the air and spread to everyone around.